Friday, December 1, 2017

GSF Blog Hop - Festive Celbrations



Festive Celebrations

This month’s Global Stampin’ Friends Blog Hop is all about sharing ideas for Festive Celebrations.  For my sample I am using the Merry Labels Bundle to create a special ‘card’ to send to my kids. 

Card Front Above
Fold Out Inside Below

To recreate this idea, you will need 9 Note Cards (7”x5” folded to 3.5” x 5”).  Trim 4 of the Note Cards ¼” off each end, so the folded card is 3.25” x 5”.  You will want a strong adhesive to adhere to cards together, I recommend Tear & Tape or Fast Fuse.  You will fit the cards inside the full cards.

Diagram of card placement

After the Note Cards are connected you can begin to decorate.  I kept it simple by attaching Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper Stack 3.75” x 4.75 pieces.  From there the design is up to you.  You can see what I used in the product list below.  I recommend the Large Letter Framelits for your word.

Fancy doesn’t always have to be a lot of work.  Here are some individual photos so you can see how simple this project can be.  



 

Would you like your own copy of the upcoming Occasions and Sale-a-bration Catalog?  Click Below to reach me on Facebook or email me at MemoryINKers@att.net!
https://www.facebook.com/MemoryINKers/


I hope you enjoyed this project.  Now, let’s see what the next hopper has to share with us.

Amanda

Until Next time . . .
                   Hugs, Karie B.

If you plan to place an order, please use the Hostess Code: TYTH9TQV You will be entered in a drawing for FREE Product on December 20th.  The winner will be announced on my blog and on my Facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/MemoryINKers/ 

Last month’s Hostess Code Winner was – Angela Rodrigues!

Here are the product codes and prices for the items I used in this project. 

12 comments:

  1. Now THAT is a CHRISTMAS card! What a fun idea...I just need to get those framelits. Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...here's to hoping they don't retire in June!!!

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful idea for a Christmas card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the notecard concertina... great idea Karie....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea! the Quilted Christmas DSP was really perfect for this type of card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Karie, what a great idea. Great way to showcase this product suite and thanks also for the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Libby, I'm glad you like it! And you're welcome for the instructions

      Delete